COIVD-19 UPDATES (MARCH 29th 2021)
Due to new BC rules. we can only offer takeout! no indoor dinning!
takeaways after 4pm everyday.
We plan to open under the following conditions:
- maximum capacity 50 people in the venue including working staff (normal venue capacity
was 100 people)
- each table will be 2 meters/6 feet apart.
- we will be accepting phone call reservations.
- we will display a sign stating the rules regarding the COVID-19 situation.
- there will be a hands-washing area at the entrance for customers and we ask all customers to wear a face mask if you have one.
- customers or workers that are sick or who were in contact with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms, or have concerns about health and/or safety will not be allowed into the venue.
- in the reception and payment area, we continually disinfect all surfaces and provide hand sanitizer to both workers and customers.
- we will be regularly cleaning all floors, bathrooms, kitchen and high touch areas to ensure that all areas are disinfected and fully sanitized.
- all customers are asked to stay in their cars or wait outside for pick-up orders. Customers will be notified by phone when their order is ready.
- between customer visits, we will be cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing the surfaces of
tables and chairs.
- workers will regularly check for COVID-19 symptoms and mandate a 14-day quarantine as needed.
Thank you so much again and we will be looking forward to letting you enjoy our delicious Thai food!
Mook Thai Restaurant.
check our Facebook page for details and offers